12 Mantras That Get You Through the Entrepreneur’s Life
You don’t have time to live by lofty principles. Neither do I! So here are 12 pithy quotes I like to guide my life with. Some original, some borrowed – all of them effective!
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- “It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.” – Epictetus (A successful entrepreneur is a learner for life)
- “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.” – Arthur C. Clarke
- “Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Prosperity begins with service.” – Philip D. Bennett
- ‘The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision.” – Maimonides
- “The difference between salad and garbage is timing” – Some smart guy!!
- “If you always do what you’ve always done, you will always get what you’ve always gotten (or less). If what you have isn’t what you want, then you have to make a change now.” – Philip D. Bennett
- “When we understand that all of our activities connect one to another we can leverage each individual activity to benefit the greater whole.” – Philip D. Bennett
- “When you work from a position of authenticity and deliver the results your clients’ desire, you can have the results you desire” – Philip D. Bennett
- “Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.” – T. Harv Eker
- “Action will set you free and create energy. But don’t confuse activity with progress! Only take action on activities that will lead you measurable closer to your goals” – Philip D. Bennett